Thursday, 31 March 2011
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Monday, 28 March 2011
Sunday, 27 March 2011
Saturday, 26 March 2011
Friday, 25 March 2011
Monday, 21 March 2011
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Saturday, 19 March 2011
Friday, 18 March 2011
Thursday, 17 March 2011
In this technically advanced world, anything is possible !!! It fits to both good and evil things !!! Few decades earlier money transaction(with authentication) was done via banks alone !!! But now, we can find an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) almost in every street !!! Now the question is, how much control does Government have over ATM !?!?
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Japanese Disaster: What Are The Impacts On The Auto Industry?
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
Monday, 14 March 2011
Sunday, 13 March 2011
"You have something very strange," replied Bankei. "Let me see what you have."
"Just now I cannot show it to you," replied the other.
"When can you show it to me?" asked Bankei.
"It arises unexpectedly," replied the student.
"Then," concluded Bankei, "it must not be your own true nature. If it were, you could show it to me at any time.
Saturday, 12 March 2011
Friday, 11 March 2011
Check out the new Forbes World’s Billionaires 2011. Brazil, Russia, India and China produced 108 out of the 214 new names added. Lakshmi Mittal of ArcellorMittal fame topped the list at No. 6 among the rich guys in the BRIC countries. His net worth was put at $31.5 billion. ArcellorMittal is the world’s largest steel maker. Brazilian investor and owner of a number of oil and mining companies, Eike Batista, will probably forever be known as the man who helped bring the 2016 Summer Olympics to Rio de Janeiro. His net worth is around $30 billion. Not bad being the son of the guys behind the world’s leading iron ore exporter, Brazilian multinational Vale.
Others in the Top 20:
9. Mukesh Ambani, India, Reliance Industries, $27 billion
11. (This name is perfect…with a name like this, you have to be filthy rich) Li Ka-Shing, China, Hutchinson Whampoa, $26 billion
14. Vladimir Lisin, Novolipetsk Steel, $24 billion
Thursday, 10 March 2011
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison moves up one notch to 5th, with $39.5 billion – up 41% from last year.
- Tied for 24th were the Google twins, Sergey Brin and Larry Page. That’s unchanged from the 2010 list.
- Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos jumps to 30th, from 43. He’s worth $18.1 billion.
- Richest non-American tech titan? Azim Premji, of Indian IT consulting firm Wipro. He’s 36th, with $16.8 billion.
- Dell founder Michael Dell slipped to 44th, from 37th, although his worth moved up by $1.1 billion to $14.6 billion.
- Dell is now just ahead of Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, who fell to 46th, from 33rd. He’s got $14.5 billion, same as last year.
- Just missing the top 50: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. Ranked 52nd, he’s worth an estimated $13.5 billion.
- The third Microsoftie on the list is co-founder Paul Allen. He’s ranked 57th, which is down from 37th last year, although his net worth ticked up a bit to $13 billion.
- Jumping into the top 100 was Robin Li, the CEO of China-based search engine Baidu, at 95th on the list, with $9.4 billion. That’s up from $258th, and $3.5 billion, in 2010.
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
The latest offering from the Geneva-based company is one for the south paws among us: The MB&F HM3 ReBel is oriented to be worn on the right hand. (ReBel: R for right hand, B for black case.)
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
Monday, 7 March 2011
Sunday, 6 March 2011
Friday, 4 March 2011
Thursday, 3 March 2011
The way to crack a job interview is not just by giving answers, but the ‘right’ answers. Here are some important tips on how to get it right